What Our Strategic Partners Are Saying…
You can find all sorts of resources for training materials, but the connection to the people running the organization was the deciding factor for me choosing to partner with The Employers Edge. The relationship with Janet and Ed, the stability of the company, and the growth I’ve seen in the organization has been valuable to me.
Employers Edge allowed me to grow my clients and keep doing business with them year after year after year. I love the material. The module design matches my facilitation style, which is really interactive. Currently, I’m running 7 Leadership Edge programs, 2 Sales Edge programs, several individual workshops on trust and respect, and I have 80 active one-on-one coaching participants. We’re not a typical training and development organization.
A network of partners to share best practices and successes.
If you have ever dreamed of launching your own recruiting, training, coaching, or consulting practice, we have the tools and the experience to help you succeed. With The Employers Edge, you have the confidence of a proven system with the freedom of running your own business. Our partners use our assessment products, training modules, coaching exercises, power point slide decks, videos, and executive search to fulfill the ongoing needs of clients.
What are the key attributes of a successful Strategic Partner?
A proven track record in any one or more of the following fields:
- Leaders/managers with a corporate background who are ready to coach and mentor people facing the need
- for employee hiring, training and development.
- Human resource and organizational development professionals ready to expand their area of influence.
- Experienced sales professionals or sales managers that are able to mentor and train effectively.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to work with a team of other professionals to help them reach their goals.
- A genuine desire to be a “product of our product” and a belief in the unlimited potential of people.
- An understanding of financial, administrative and human resource issues in Corporate America.
- Financial capacity for supporting themselves during a ramp up period of 3 – 6 months.
- A suitability “job fit” score of 75% or above against our proven Assessment.